Understanding the Millennials mindset, and how it differs from other generations’ mindsets, is a critical first step to reaching, teaching and ultimately keeping this important cohort for building a future focused organization.
During our webinar, we discussed several approaches to developing and teaching content specifically geared toward Millennials.
The speakers included:
- Michael Parrish DuDell – Bestselling Author of Shark Tank, Jump Start your Business
- Spencer Baim – Chief Strategy Officer, VICE Media
- Julie Veloz – Global Learning and Development Director, Annalect
- Pamela Marsh, Ph.D. – Director, Primary Research and Insights, Annalect
- Yvonne Cantrowitz – Global Director, Human Resources, Annalect
If you missed the webinar, or would like to tune in for a second time, below are the links to the recap videos. We decided to “practice what we preached” about micro-learning and divided the video into several parts to make the content more digestible!