Facial Recognition Moodometer Study
Leveraging facial recognition technology can enhance a brand’s insight into why a creative would appeal to an audience.
Learn More
2015 Smart Data Agency of the Year
We've been honored with a couple of 2015 I-Com awards, including Smart Data Agency of the Year and the Masters Award for Data Science.
Learn More
Collaborative Platform
Insights were meant to be shared. With the click of a button, teams can now share, comment and update on insights, stats and breaking news that effect your business.
Learn More
Data as an Asset
We invested in a secure data management platform so that you can store your most valuable asset, 1st party data. We have also negotiated hundreds of data deals so that you can diversify your portfolio with our 3rd party data partnerships.
Learn More
Cross Trained Analysts
We’re here to remove business friction. Using our cross trained analysts means that we spend time developing insights, not haggling over staffing plans.
Learn More
Speed to Insight
We’re just working 95 to 5. Our powerful data processing platform enables analysts to only use 5% of their time manipulating data and the other 95% to provide you with business changing insights.
Learn More
Facial Recognition Moodometer Study
Leveraging facial recognition technology can enhance a brand’s insight into why a creative would appeal to an audience.
Learn More
2015 Smart Data Agency of the Year
We've been honored with a couple of 2015 I-Com awards, including Smart Data Agency of the Year and the Masters Award for Data Science.
Learn More
Collaborative Platform
Insights were meant to be shared. With the click of a button, teams can now share, comment and update on insights, stats and breaking news that effect your business.
Learn More
Data as an Asset
We invested in a secure data management platform so that you can store your most valuable asset, 1st party data. We have also negotiated hundreds of data deals so that you can diversify your portfolio with our 3rd party data partnerships.
Learn More
Cross Trained Analysts
We’re here to remove business friction. Using our cross trained analysts means that we spend time developing insights, not haggling over staffing plans.
Learn More
Speed to Insight
We’re just working 95 to 5. Our powerful data processing platform enables analysts to only use 5% of their time manipulating data and the other 95% to provide you with business changing insights.
Learn More
Facial Recognition Moodometer Study
Leveraging facial recognition technology can enhance a brand’s insight into why a creative would appeal to an audience.
Learn More
2015 Smart Data Agency of the Year
We've been honored with a couple of 2015 I-Com awards, including Smart Data Agency of the Year and the Masters Award for Data Science.
Learn More
Collaborative Platform
Insights were meant to be shared. With the click of a button, teams can now share, comment and update on insights, stats and breaking news that effect your business.
Learn More
Data as an Asset
We invested in a secure data management platform so that you can store your most valuable asset, 1st party data. We have also negotiated hundreds of data deals so that you can diversify your portfolio with our 3rd party data partnerships.
Learn More
Cross Trained Analysts
We’re here to remove business friction. Using our cross trained analysts means that we spend time developing insights, not haggling over staffing plans.
Learn More
Speed to Insight
We’re just working 95 to 5. Our powerful data processing platform enables analysts to only use 5% of their time manipulating data and the other 95% to provide you with business changing insights.
Learn More
Facial Recognition Moodometer Study
Leveraging facial recognition technology can enhance a brand’s insight into why a creative would appeal to an audience.
Learn More
2015 Smart Data Agency of the Year
We've been honored with a couple of 2015 I-Com awards, including Smart Data Agency of the Year and the Masters Award for Data Science.
Learn More
Collaborative Platform
Insights were meant to be shared. With the click of a button, teams can now share, comment and update on insights, stats and breaking news that effect your business.
Learn More
Data as an Asset
We invested in a secure data management platform so that you can store your most valuable asset, 1st party data. We have also negotiated hundreds of data deals so that you can diversify your portfolio with our 3rd party data partnerships.
Learn More
Cross Trained Analysts
We’re here to remove business friction. Using our cross trained analysts means that we spend time developing insights, not haggling over staffing plans.
Learn More
Speed to Insight
We’re just working 95 to 5. Our powerful data processing platform enables analysts to only use 5% of their time manipulating data and the other 95% to provide you with business changing insights.
Learn More
Annalect