Annalect has released its 2013 Media Trends Executive Summary. For over ten years, we have been compiling the latest research across all facets of media. This year, we look at major factors in changes to the media landscape: the ubiquity of mobile devices, the fragmentation of media, time-shifted viewing, and the changes in U.S. population. Amidst these changes, it’s crucial to explore how these shifts impact media habits. In our research we sought to answer the following questions:
- As the media landscape has changed drastically, what is the importance of traditional media?
- We know that Millennials have less discretionary income than other age groups, and spend more time online, but how do they spend their money and how much time do they spend with all media?
- Where do people see digital ads, and where are they most interested in these ads?
- We know that binge-watching and multi-screen viewing have become standard, but which methods are viewers using?
- Does the growing Hispanic population consume internet differently from the general population?
For any questions regarding this study, please contact the Annalect Tools and Insights Research group.
Annalect Tools and Insights Research Group
Annalect’s Tools & Insights team provides analytics and consumer insights for our clients through the best use of proprietary tools as well as syndicated research and tools.